FHA 203K Loans are available for rehabilitation of properties that require
safety / functionality / upgrade appliances / Electrical - Plumbing - roof
upgrades / cosmetic repairs / replacement of carpets, paint ,, etc.
Contact us if the property you are purchasing needs a 203K rehab loan
so that we can provide a FREE consultation.
your Investments with "Knowledge, Quality & Excellence"
is usually the largest investment you will ever make, yet many people do
so without knowing the actual condition of the property they are purchasing.
why a professional property inspection is such a valuable investment! An
analysis of the property, conducted by a specially trained professional
inspector in a non invasive manner, can identify non-functioning systems,
damaged building components and safety issues.
information before you purchase, sell, repair or remodel can return many
dividends, both financially and emotionally.
Largest Investment Deserves the Best Inspection
Rock Inspection Services, Inc. takes pride in our reputation for thoroughness
and reliability, our inspectors are qualified to assist you with all your
inspection needs. We bring to you integrity, professionalism and the training
required to complete the job.
of the inspection findings is critical to our goal of providing the best
customer service available. We encourage you to accompany our inspector
through the inspection process to receive a complete consultation and valuable
orientation to the property and its systems.
ready, so are we. Call Castle Rock Inspection Services, Inc. and schedule
your inspection. Youll be glad you made the right choice!
What We Inspect
Rock Inspection Services, Inc. provides buyers, sellers, property owners,
and agents with important information essential to evaluating a propertys
condition. Through inspection, consultation and detailed reporting we review:
Construction in process, detached structures and any private
well or septic systems will not be inspected or commented upon.
Long Will it Take?
In most cases, an average inspection takes between 2 to 3 hours depending
on the size, condition and age of the property. A comprehensive report is
provided via email.
About the Report
We are proud to provide a quality reporting system that strictly adheres
to ASHI / Standards of Practice and the State of California Home Inpection
Profession Code and we are trained by Kaplan's Enhanced Home Inspection
Course which is the only Classroom Endorsed Training Program for Home Inspection
by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI®) in the United States.
What if I Have Questions Later?
Please call! It is that simple. Castle Rock Inspection Services, Inc. wants
to serve your immediate needs and answer all your questions. We do not charge
for continued support, so please call and save yourself time and trouble.
emailed the same day of inspection*
* Build it Green - Certified Green Building Professional
* FHA Certified Compliant Inspector
- American Society of Home Inspectors - click to verify
* (ASHI) American Society of Home Inspection Endorsed Training
* Code Check California 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Code Compliance Training
* NFPA 73 Residential Electrical Seminar for existing dwellings
* Graduate of ITA (Inspection Training Associates). ITA is the only California
Department of Education accredited inspection school.
* Inspection Training Associates - Commercial Inspection Course
* Pool Inspection Courses, Pool Construction and Code Compliance Experience.
* (ASHI) Advanced & Commercial Electrical Inspection Training
* (NAHREP) - National Association of Hispanic Real Estate
* (WCR) Women's Council of Realtors
* (CCRIM) - Contra Costa Realtors in Motion
* (CCAR) Contra Costa Association of Realtors
* ( DAR) Delta Association of Realtors
* ( WCCAR) West Contra Costa Association of Realtors
* Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Contra Costa Hall of Fame 20099